The all new
Thunder Shift Rollers (TSR) are another great tuning component for the Ski-Doo
TRA clutch. The TSR can be used with stock TRA arms or the adjustable
Thunder Shift Arms. Thunder Shift Rollers are available in 1mm oversize
(12.5 grams each) or 2mm oversize (15.5 grams each). A standard Ski-Doo
roller weight is 10.0 grams. Thunder Shift Rollers are heat treated and
bushed. Thunder Shift Rollers are a bolt on high performance item from
Thunder Products, Inc.
Shift Rollers-1mm oversize (set of 3)
Shift rollers- 2mm oversize (set of 3)
Here are some reasons you may want to use
Thunder Shift 1mm or 2mm oversize Rollers:
- You may want to use them for the weight
* 1 mm oversize rollers weigh 2.5 grams more than the standard roller
* 2 mm oversize rollers weigh 5 grams more than the standard roller
- They give you more belt squeeze for a better hole shot.
- The oversize rollers will raise your rpm's allowing you to run your
clickers in a lower position. Having your clickers in a lower number
keeps your ramp angle shallower for better acceleration. Lower clicker
numbers also give you more usable numbers available for upward adjustment.
- Last and certainly not least, they cost much less than the stock rollers.